Dr. Oleg Shvartsur, Founder of 425 Dental, would like to invite members of the Classes of 2020, 2021 & 2022 to a conversation on August 6th, 2020 regarding the current state of dentistry, how the field has changed and what to expect in the near and long-term future.
This Zoom session is meant to be an open discussion – meaning no presentations or scripts. Virtually talk “face-to-face” with Dr. Oleg and your peers and gain valuable insight to help you navigate the coming months and years in a post-COVID dental industry. Together you will discuss:
- The effects of COVID-19 on the dental industry at a national level
- Changes to staffing, marketing, and overall operations – including specialized COVID-19 protocols
- How to develop and recognize the leadership skills needed to efficiently guide your team
- The economics and finances in dentistry, as well as the direct financial impact the cost of PPE has on a dental practice
- How to allocate your time and energy while you look to begin working in dentistry
- How to position yourself and prepare for paying off student debt
- Any topics YOU want to discuss!
Dr. Oleg & 425 Dental have been effectively dealing with the issues that come with running a practice during COVID-19 since the very beginning of the pandemic. This discussion is meant to help you prepare, position, and excel so you may do the same as you enter the dental world at a pivotal time.